"Hi" I'm so glad you stopped by! :D

NEW! Snap In iPad cases

12.11.11

The Three Musketeers :D

Mirissa, LaVonna, and Heather
When I took on this journey to Etsy, I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would develop such kind friendships.  In this photo that was sent to me today, are three of my recent customers Mirissa, LaVonna, and Heather from Ohio.

 It all started with Mirissa when she ordered a case from me.  When she received her case, she took it to work and showed all her co-workers. (star on the forehead for Mirissa!!!)  Well, she found two girls with the same good taste as her :) Heather and LaVonna.  It was such a pleasure communicating with these fun girls, the kind of girls you would want to hang out with.  This is the heart of what I do!  Sure, I love to sew and design, but the rewarding part, is sharing that with others, and forming friendships along the way.

Thank you so much girls!  Thank you for your friendship, and your kindness.  If I ever get to Ohio, we're doing lunch! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dixie, We LOVE our cases!!!!! God bless you and wishing you a very blessed Christmas:)